With project partners City Architecture and Snavely Group, Signet Real Estate Group has broken ground on Foundry Lofts, a 160 unit, mixed-use housing project in the heart of Midtown Cleveland.
Located at 7240 Euclid Ave., the project is being designed to provide a more affordable housing option in the MidTown Cleveland neighborhood for residents and employees working in MidTown, downtown Cleveland, and University Circle. The project will also provide a small amount of retail space for tenants adjacent to the new Cleveland Foundation headquartered at East 66th and Euclid and the new proposed Cleveland Innovation District. It is anticipated that the project will be open third quarter 2022.
Minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Playhouse Square, University Circle, and Little Italy, the site is just a short walk to some of Cleveland’s most outstanding destinations:
- Immediately adjacent to Dealer Tire Global Headquarters
- 3 blocks from the historic Dunham Tavern
- 4 blocks to the New Cleveland Foundation Headquarters and new planned Midtown Innovation Center at E. 66th and Euclid.
- .75 Mile to the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
- 1.5 Miles to University Circle, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals
- 1.8 Miles to Cleveland State University